I’m excited to tell you what Mass Planner is and show you how it can grow your social media followers very quickly and organically!
I know this because I’ve been using this software since June 2016 and has done wonders for my social media accounts! As always, I only recommend tools I love and use as listed on my Best Tools page!
With Mass Planner, you’ll be growing your accounts with real followers who engage on your accounts! No bots, no buying followers, just real, highly engaged people on your followers list!
Here is how I will take you through Mass Planner:
- What Is Mass Planner?
- A Video Walk Through
- What It Can Do For You
- Benefits of Using Mass Planner
- Proof It Works
- Mass Planner Pricing
WHAT IS MASS PLANNER?
Mass Planner is an automation software for social media management. It can automatically perform tasks that you would do manually on the social media platforms such as follow, like, comment, share, etc, on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr and Google+.
It is also called Mass Planner 2 as this is the latest version that they have. It is a powerful software that is run on a Windows personal computer or, if you have a Mac, you have to use a virtual server. This software beats out any smartphone apps for social media automation, hands down!
A VIDEO WALK THROUGH
This awesome video will show you what this software looks like and what’s inside! You will be able to see the accounts in action and how the Tools work for some of the social media platforms. Hope you enjoy this:
WHAT IT CAN DO FOR YOU
I’m going to go through some of the major social media platforms here and let you know what Mass Planner could automatically do for you.
What’s important to note is that every action Mass Planner does, it is performed to do it in such a way that it mimics what a real person would do. This is so the social media platforms don’t detect automation.
- Very flexible scheduling capabilities such as bracketing times of when to publish like one post during 9am – 11am and second post during 4pm – 9pm, and each day it picks a random time in those brackets.
- Publishing posts to your social media profiles, wall, groups or communities that you’ve joined.
- Follow, Unfollow and Follow Back users.
- Like, Share, Comment on posts.
- Follow & Like tools provide very detailed, intricate options you can follow and like by. As well, you can specify highly engaged accounts to which to follow users from (your source accounts) and those who engage on those source accounts’ posts! This is the key to getting engaging followers! See this post HERE for more details!
- Publish blog posts to your social media accounts via RSS feeds.
- Send direct/private messages, especially good to use when someone new follows you.
In addition to the above, it can do also the following for specific platforms:
- Finds Groups in your niche, claiming they are the best at finding the most targeted Groups using keywords and by number of members.
- Join and Un-Join Groups.
- It can create and publish clickable image posts.
- Share the posts on your Facebook Page to Groups in your niche.
- Turn off Notifications from Groups you’ve joined.
- Accept new Group members.
- Invite friends to Groups and Pages.
- Change up your Page, Wall Profile and Cover photos.
- Repins based on keywords, specific boards, lists, and categories.
- Create new boards.
- Retweet based on keywords, accounts, lists, or Twitter URL.
- Mentions – send mentions to users rather than sending direct/private messages.
- InstaChat & InstaComment – messenger styled feature to respond to all your comments and direct messages in one screen.
- Delete Posts & Delete Comments – you can schedule posts and comments for deletion.
- Block Followers – great feature to get rid of bot accounts in your followers list.
- Repost – you can schedule repost on your accounts what other people have posted on theirs.
- Join and UnJoin Communities – based on your interests, keywords.
- Turn off Notifications from Communities you’ve joined.
BENEFITS OF USING MASS PLANNER
#1) One of the biggest time savers for social media management. If you have everything automated, you will be saving so much time in maintaining all your social media accounts. On some of my accounts, I like 1,500 – 2,000 posts, this would take me all day to do manually for one account. I can do this for mulitple accounts without touching Mass Planner, 7 days a week.
#2) Flexibility in the way you want to follow people. You can really pin point your target audience by following the people who are following highly engaged accounts (your source accounts) in your niche!
#3) Able to follow highly engaged users! I love the way you can follow the users who engage on your source accounts. This way, this is key to getting engagement on your own account.
#4) All the tools available are very intricately planned, have lots of options for you to set up Mass Planner the way you want the program to do the action for you.
#5) Support is very fast. You can get support on their Facebook Group or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and receive help very quickly.
#6) Mass Planner is often updated with new features and improvements on a weekly basis. Not only that, you can request new features to be added and if they feel this option can benefit others, your request will be implemented.
PROOF IT WORKS!
Here are some of my social media accounts that have been grown using Mass Planner. To see the actual accounts in the social media apps, see my social media links in the top right side bar on this website.
UPDATE MAY 8, 2017:
My Fastest Growing Account: 0 – 65K Followers in 10.25 months!
This is the app I use for this tracking all my Instagram accounts: Analytics for Instagram – the free version only allows one account but if you get the pro version you can look at any account’s stats for Instagram, so you can peak at your competititors’ accounts to see how they are doing too!
This is only a snippet of the stats you get in this app, you also get to see stats for New Followers, Total Following, New Followings, Total Posts, and New Posts. All stats can be exported out to a CVS file as well.
MASS PLANNER PRICING
Mass Planner has two plans to choose from, each has a 5 Day Free Trial when you sign up.
The Standard Plan gets you up to 16 social accounts and standard modules for $9.95/month or you can do a six month plan and pay $44.95 which works out to $7.50/month.
The Premium Plan gets you unlimited accounts and all extra modules for $19.95/month or you can also do a six month plan and pay $84.95 which works out to $14.16/month.
Here’s a comparison of the two plans and below you’ll see the extra Premium Features:
Premium Package also include these extra features (you can buy these extra modules individually with the Standard plan):
I’ve been using social media for more than five years and have never seen a software this good! Once I found Mass Planner, my accounts have grown so much faster and with much higher engagement! You will find the same if you start using Mass Planner yourself.
If you want to check out the strategies I use to grow my social media accounts, you can check out this post HERE, the methods described there can be applied not only to Instagram, but also Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Tumblr.
I cautioned you in my video to use Mass Planner lightly for Google+ as it’s very sensitive to automated software, it’s still okay to use to schedule posts to your profile or communities but start with just once a day.
With all the tools, you should always start at slower settings so that your accounts can get warmed up and you can slowly increase your settings on a weekly basis so you don’t get banned by any of the platforms.
If you’d like consulting on how to set up the tools, please see my consulting page HERE! Special discounts will be given to those who signed up with my links in this post! 🙂
If you have any other questions regarding Mass Planner, please do not hesitate to ask me in the comments below! I always answer my readers’ questions and comments and would love to hear from you!
Let’s make money online!