When looking for the best WordPress hosting site, what are you looking for? Low price? Security? Speed? Features?
I can almost guarantee that the place I’m going to show you will have everything you are looking for and a price that beats out the usual hosting places you have heard about.
I will show you what my recommended place offers and you will agree that it is the best WordPress hosting site there is!
I am going to go through the important things to look for in a hosting plan and then stack up my recommendation against other comparable plans.
Here’s what I’ll walkthrough:
- What To Look For In A WordPress Hosting Plan
- The Best WordPress Hosting Site Is…
- Compare And See Why It’s The Best
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A WORDPRESS HOSTING PLAN
I bet the first thing you look for in a hosting plan is price and the lower the better right?
Low quality hosting will mean that your domains will be stuffed with 1,000’s of other domains on servers that are not properly monitored and will be susceptible to hacks, attacks, and integrity issues.
Hosting places like that are not primed or specialized for WordPress sites either, and they can really slow your site down if not optimized properly.
Slow sites will be penalized by Google and having high site speed is one of the factors Google uses to rank your site and posts.
Cheap plans also don’t backup everything on your site and you’ll need to buy extra backup services. As well, cheap plans don’t include extras like including SSL Certificates.
So here are the features you should expect from the Best WordPress Hosting Site:
- A highly optimized and simplified hosting platform specific to WordPress sites
- The ability to MOVE websites from one domain to another in a couple of clicks
- The ability to fire up FREE Websites on demand
- Full Redundancy (100% backed-up to the minute)
- State of the art hosting technology which includes the latest and greatest (your websites being always hosted on the highest powered servers available)
- Automated recovery processes
- Personal website monitoring and maintenance
- Assessment of Site Health
- Removal of “rogue” plugins and themes
- Comment spam management and behavioral assessment (so you don’t even get the spam in the first place)
- Website integrity updates that continually improve how your WordPress sites function, based on the latest version of WP
- Site Speed Optimization for your WordPress sites (so your Google PageSpeed Insights score is always in the GREEN = higher rankings)
- High number of sites you can have in a plan
- High bandwidth included to support your high level of traffic as your site grows
- Large sized storage for your sites
- SSL Certificates included at no extra cost
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Private Registration for your domains to protect your private information
- Super fast and reliable support team to ensure everything runs smoothly on your sites
Cheap hosting plans will NOT have ALL these features, guaranteed. Also, a lot of hosting companies that are higher priced do not even have 100% of all these features included.
THE BEST WORDPRESS HOSTING SITE IS…
Okay you are so patient, so where is this awesome hosting site that has 100% of all those features I listed above that will be highly optimized for your WordPress sites?
The Best WordPress Hosting site is at Wealthy Affiliate!
What’s even more incredible about Wealthy Affiliate is that it’s not just a hosting site, it’s actually an online training platform to learn how to build your WordPress websites and learn how to monetize your website with affiliate marketing!
There is no other hosting company that has everything Wealthy Affiliate has to offer, hands down.
So, please allow me to show you even more features and tools that are available at Wealthy Affiliate!
As a Premium member, you will not only get all of the hosting features listed above, but you’ll also get these too:
- Two In-depth Step-by-Step Training Courses on how to build your website and monetize it with affiliate marketing (Online Entrepreneur Certification course has 50 Lessons, Affiliate Bootcamp has 70 courses);
- Weekly Live Training Webinar with Instant Replays afterwards (already have a library of over 200 of these webinars to learn from);
- A Website Builder and Manager that will create and manage your WordPress sites with much ease;
- Keyword Research Tool (you will learn exactly how to use this in the training);
- Domain Registration Available to buy your own domain;
- 25 Free websites on the Site Rubix domain;
- 25 Your own custom Domains;
- An active Community where you have access to experts and owners of the platform;
- Live Chat for instant help;
- Private messaging for 1-on-1 coaching;
- Site Comments & Site Feedback – engagement and improvements for your sites;
- A high recurring commissions Affiliate Program plus lifetime earning on your referrals (even if they cancel and come back years later);
- Business Productivity Tools (Rapid Writer, Link Tracking, KW Lists)
- Access to all future updates and improvements (which is done several times a year, every year)
You will not find another WordPress hosting company that has all the hosting features and all the training and tools to teach you how to run an online business.
Wealthy Affiliate is indeed world class in giving you everything you need to build a successful online business!
For more in depth look at these features and a video tour of the platform, check out my full review of Wealthy Affiliate here:
COMPARE AND SEE WHY WEALTHY AFFILIATE IS THE BEST
Let’s see if we can even compare all that’s offered at Wealthy Affiliate to other hosting companies.
There are two costs to compare, the hosting cost and the domain cost, I’ll start with the domain cost.
Typically the .com domains at Wealthy Affiliate is $13.99/year and this will include extra features like:
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Private Registration
- Premium DNS
Now let’s take compare Wealthy Affiliate’s $13.99/year domain charge to other domain registrars:
As you can see in the above chart, all the extra features costs extra at other domain registration companies.
I know some companies even entice you with very cheap domains like $0.99 for the first year but you have to buy multiple years to get that rate, may not even be a .com domain, and your renewal rates can be slightly increased for future years.
This makes Wealthy Affiliate the cheapest for domains, now let’s look at hosting plans.
So it’s been actually hard to find hosting companies to compare Wealthy Affiliate with because other companies just don’t have all the features that Wealthy Affiliate offers, and I’m only looking at the hosting portion of what is offered at Wealthy Affiliate.
The best I can find is the following which doesn’t include everything:
The plans above are from WPEngine and remember at Wealthy Affiliate you get 25 sites with your own domains, so that’s $249/month at WP Engine.
At GoDaddy, I found the best plan at $76.99/month and again, doesn’t include all the hosting features listed above.
There’s also another place like WebSynthesis that has comparable hosting speeds and security to Wealthy Affiliate but their rates are $47/month for ONE site and $97/month for up to only four sites!
What’s the hosting price at Wealthy Affiliate?? FREE.
Yes, I say FREE because their hosting comes with the Premium membership which is actually for the training platform.
So you get everything (hosting and training, complete way to start your online business) at Wealthy Affiliate for a Premium membership fee of $49/month or $359/year!
The annual membership brings your monthly cost down to $29.92/month! What?! I know right?!
That’s what I have the annual membership and I’ve been a member since Sep 2016.
This means that even if you just joined Wealthy Affiliate for the hosting, you are still ahead of others who use other hosting companies in many ways.
Oh did I mention there’s extra cost for SSL certificates in the plans I did find above? These usually cost between $9 – $60/year per site at other hosting places, but it’s all included at Wealthy Affiliate!
With SSL Certificates, your site will get to start with https:// in the URL which will make your site extra secure and offers better ranking on Google as well.
Implementation of SSL Certificates could be a nightmare on some hosts, but at Wealthy Affiliate, it’s just a click of a switch and it’s done.
With the many pluses at Wealthy Affiliate, you are sure to love your sites being hosted there plus the added value of all the training you will receive to learn how to use WordPress, how to create awesome content to drive traffic to your site, and learn how to monetize your site with affiliate marketing.
You can even test drive the whole platform for FREE! Yes, there’s a free Starter membership that lasts as long as you want and there’s no pressure for you to upgrade to the Premium membership if you don’t want to.
You really have nothing to lose to check out it, you can learn more from the green button above in the previous section, or you can start your free Starter account now:
Other hosting companies are just that, hosting companies, they don’t teach you how to run your online business.
But also, they don’t have the state of the art technology that Wealthy Affiliate invests in, and they do this continuously every year to ensure they are using the best and updated servers and equipment to run all our sites securely and smoothly.
Their support team for websites is unparallel to others and you will be able to mingle with other members regarding building your online business.
The community at Wealthy Affiliate is second to none and you can learn so much from other members and even the owners are available to you!
Give Wealthy Affiliate a chance and click the red button above to sign up!
If you have any questions or thoughts on the best WordPress hosting site, Wealthy Affiliate, please do not hesitate to leave a comment below! I always reply to my awesome readers. 🙂
Let’s make money online!