This post may contain affiliate links for more info visit my disclosure page.
Trying to find a shortcut to success? Can you make money with affiliate marketing without a website?
The short answer is yes but how much and for how long? That is the real question.
I will show how you can make money without a website but did you know that if you don’t have a website, you will always have to go out there to get your traffic, thus your money?
With a website, I just work on my site and I don’t need to go out to get traffic and not have to pay a single dime on advertising or promoting.
When you do affiliate marketing without a website, you will have much higher costs and you’re always out there trying to find the next source where you can get traffic from to get your affiliate links seen.
I don’t have to do that, I just work on my website and the traffic comes to me, the money comes to me, just like how you landed on my page today without me paying for it.
Big difference with using a website or not, something to think about.
Let’s now check out the following sections:
- Ideas On How To Do Affiliate Marketing Without A Website
- Disadvantages Of Doing Affiliate Marketing Without A Website
- Reasons Why Doing Affiliate Marketing With A Website Is Much Smarter
- My 2 Year Results As An Affiliate Marketer With A Website
If You Haven’t Made Any Money With Affiliate Marketing,
See My Secret Weapon To My Success:
IDEAS ON HOW TO DO AFFILIATE MARKETING WITHOUT A WEBSITE
There are various ways you can make money with affiliate marketing without a website and I will go over the methods in this section.
There will be free and paid methods but the free methods will not take you far, because you basically just can’t spam your affiliate links everywhere on the net, it doesn’t work like that.
Most people who do affiliate marketing without a website is done through paid traffic and that’s a big game of its own to master before you could become profitable.
Top 5 Free Methods
- YouTube – Making product review videos on YouTube will have the best chance of you succeeding with this because you can really build a strong following and online presence on there with your videos. Your videos don’t always have to be product review, it could be a video about how to fix a problem in your niche and tell people what product you used to fix the problem. This right here will be a more convincing way to “sell” but not sell in affiliate marketing but recommending.
- Online Forums – You need to be very careful with these forums because you can easily be banned very quickly if you are to spam their forums with affiliate links. For this to work, you need to really engage in meaningful conversations with others so that people will check out your profile or your signature where your affiliate link would be.
- Social Media – For this to work, you will need to build a good following in a certain niche and you’ll need to engage with others to start building trust in yourself. Most people who take this route are known as “influencers” and you can establish yourself that way to build trust.
- Blog Guest Posting – If you don’t have your own blog, you could write on someone else’s blog and if they allow it, you could be writing a helpful article and then recommending a solution to help that blogs’ audience with your affiliate link in the post. Though, it’s seldom site owners would allow this.
- Blog Commenting – If you don’t want to write a whole article, you could then just comment on people’s posts instead but again, this will only work if the site owners allow your affiliate link on their site, most don’t.
Top 3 Paid Methods
- Borrow Other People’s Email List – This is one very popular method and this is called buying solo ads. You basically write a short email with your affiliate link in it and then find people with the right audience for what you’re promoting. You will be paying for about $.25 – $1 or more per click to your affiliate link. The key is finding people with engaging email lists or else you will not get much for your dollar.
- Ad Networks – Platforms like Google Adwords, Bing Advertising, and such are great if you know how to use paid advertising. You could bid on keywords for the products you are promoting and you’ll have the chance to make a lot of money if you know what you’re doing.
- Social Media Advertising – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and such social media advertising could work as well. I believe each platform will be a little different and you’ll need to learn how to optimize your ads for each one.
DISADVANTAGES OF DOING AFFILIATE MARKETING WITHOUT A WEBSITE
In order for you to be successful in affiliate marketing it is crucial for you to establish trust, that’s whether you use a website or not.
Without trust, no one will want to even click on your link, never mind actually spend any money.
So if you don’t have a website for people to go to, for people to learn about you and what you do, then you don’t have much online presence.
Without a large online presence, it’s hard to gain people’s trust.
That is why even if you do free or paid methods, if you can’t establish trust in your ad or the few lines you’ll write to get people to click on your link, you won’t make much money like that.
The other disadvantage is that you’ll always have to go out to find where you’ll get people to see your affiliate links.
Whether you need to go to this platform or that platform, you’re always going to be chasing the money.
You’re also at the mercy of these platforms on what you can and cannot do.
The third disadvantage of not having a website is that you can’t capture your audience and build a relationship with them.
You won’t be able to continue a relationship with them long term which also will build trust for your brand.
Well, actually without a website, you have no brand to establish, so that’s yet another disadvantage.
All these disadvantage leads to one thing, you won’t be making THAT much money without a website and you probably won’t last as long either.
I can tell you this much, there is no shortcut to making money online. It all requires hard work and consistent dedication. If it was easy, then everyone would be working online from home.
REASONS WHY DOING AFFILIATE MARKETING WITH A WEBSITE IS MUCH SMARTER
The reasons for doing affiliate marketing with a website is basically the opposite of the last section.
You will be able to do the following with a website;
- Establish a large online presence as your website grows and attains more authority in your niche.
- Establish trust with your readers.
- Build relationships with your readers through an email list which they can learn more from you (and buy too).
- Establish a brand which is important to build trust as well as having better selling potential if you want an exit strategy one day.
- Earn long term into the future with full time income potential and much more.
- Earning from multiple sources on your website: affiliate marketing, display ads, your own product, podcasting, etc.
- People come to your website, you don’t have to go out to get people on your website if you know what you’re doing, why training is important.
- You don’t chase the money, the money comes to you.
When you have a website and you build it right, the amount of traffic that you could get to your site is unmatched by any other free methods out there.
I get between 45,000 to 50,000 users currently coming to my blog every month without me going out there to get it or paying for it.
That’s the power of having a website.
In addition, all the other things like social media, YouTube, and email lists should be all part of a website to build an even bigger online presence.
You can see that I have all these elements for my website on my side bar.
With a website, all I do is type here on my website and the rest is taken care of itself if you know how to set it all up correctly.
If you don’t, it is crucial that you get proper training to know how to build your website for affiliate marketing like I did.
I didn’t wake up one more and just know how to do this, I got proper training and you could use the same training I used to build your website for affiliate marketing:
MY 2 YEAR RESULTS AS AN AFFILIATE MARKETER WITH A WEBSITE
Whether you want to face the fact that there is no shortcut to making money online or not is up to you.
But with my experience, I could tell you that it is absolute best to use a website if you want to make money long term with affiliate marketing.
My 2 year results (Sep/16 – Aug/18) here show that I am now making a monthly 4 digit online income and it did take a lot of hard work but was it worth it?
You bet, because the online presence I have built is going to keep earning for me far into the future as I continue to build it even bigger and bigger.
In just two years, I’m already half way to making $10K/month, my next goal!
If you’re serious into building this affiliate marketing business, then it’s best you actually use a website and get proper training on how to build it right because you will have so much more potential to earn with it and for a long time as well.
You will also have the chance to get me as YOUR Personal Coach and you could find out about that when you click that red button above.
With my success and experience on the training platform, I know I can help guide you get on the path of success!
I have already helped over 4,400 people, and counting, start their own online business, I know I can do the same for you.
I look forward to meeting you and see you on the inside!
If you want to own your very own money making asset, then start building your future today!
If you have any questions or thoughts regarding whether you can make money with affiliate marketing without a website or anything else, please do not hesitate to leave me a comment below. I always reply to my readers! 🙂
Let’s make money online!