This post may contain affiliate links for more info visit my disclosure page.
Welcome to my Copy My Commissions review and this review will answer the big question, “Is Copy My Commissions a scam?”
I’ve seen a lot of internet marketing products that are not very well put together and then there are those that are just pure scams. I must warn my readers about Copy My Commissions as they literally will just take your money!
If you’ve been researching around to find out more about this product and what I come up with is astounding! I hope you read through to see what this guy does and how you can protect your wallet!
I will take you through the following for this review:
- What Is Copy My Commissions?
- What Are The Red Flags?
- The Biggest Scam Yet
- There Is A Real Way To Make Money Online
If you don’t want to waste anymore time on scams,
see My #1 Recommended Way of Making Money Online:
WHAT IS COPY MY COMMISSIONS?
Product Name: Copy My Commissions
Owner: James Johnson
Price: $7 + Upsells of $100’s
When you purchase a product, you usually know what you’re buying. Not in this case, when you land on Copy My Commissions, you will get to see this almost one hour long video about nothing.
It’s about nothing because James never tells you what you’re buying. It’s all about hype and telling how you’ve been wrong and doomed from day one because you don’t have his system.
He goes on and on about how much his system has made him so much money even up to $57K in 29 days:
Don’t fall for this scheme guys, these are lies because this same video is used elsewhere even though he had claimed in the beginning of the video how you can’t find it anywhere else.
He claimed his website is so secret that you won’t find it on Google, Twitter, Facebook, or the likes so you are lucky if you have landed there.
Well, hate to debunk this but his sales video is found on another website – first here is the video on Copy My Commissions:
Here’s another website, Instant Income Code, using the same video as his and actually it’s available on YouTube:
Not only that, after digging around for a long time, I finally found what the system is, it’s a software that I found on another website which sells it for around $20.
The software is for lead generation but you won’t know how to use it because the training that you get is a load of garbage and will not train you to make the money he promises you.
I know this because I have seen many REAL testimonials from people who actually bought into this and has lost a lot of money. I will show you these below.
What Copy My Commissions really is, is just a way to get you give them your credit card so they can charge you and recharge you.
The “system” they sell you will not make you any money as shown by the people who got scammed below.
You will end up being charged for things you did not authorize and this is a big reason why I wanted to do this review.
He is selling a system alright, a system that makes HIM money, not you.
Beware of this product and please do not spend a dime on this because once they have your credit card, that’s it!
WHAT ARE THE RED FLAGS
From all that I’ve shown you already, you’d think that’s all the red flags right? Wrong, and I want to make it clear what red flags to look for in other products so you don’t fall into these traps.
Copy My Commissions uses the usual sales tactics that are found in these types of products and that you should watch out for:
- Scarcity – This website will be shut down in 24 hours and you won’t have access to it again if you don’t act now. Any legitimate business will be around for a long time and this is just used to get you to give them your credit card.
- Very Little Work – The video goes on to say how you don’t have to do much work and that everything is very easy. Just pushing a few buttons and everything will run on autopilot. It’s products like this that makes making money online a bad name. Anyone that actually makes money online can tell you it takes A LOT of hard work and consistent hard work to make their online business successful. Money does not just spit out from the internet to you, you actually have to know the proper way to build an online business and work on it day after day.
- Hyped Up Earnings In Very Little Time – This cannot be further from the truth. There are no businesses that can make you that much money that quickly and if there are, they are probably illegal. I mean, really, if there was such a system that you can make $57K in 29 days, wouldn’t everyone be rich already?
- Upsells – Once you pay your $7, you will be asked to upgrade for something else for $97 and then $197, don’t do it because I saw that someone did and immediately regretted and tried to get their money back, more on this below. Any product that has so many expensive upsells are not good!
- Look At The Fine Print – After entering my email to get past the sales video page, I get to the payment page which only tells me the few things I will get, but there are bonuses and one of the bonuses is a major red flag:
What this bonus actually means is that you are actually going to be enrolled in this “Insider’s Income Circle” for “free” initially but guess what? They will start charging you $38.64 per month after your first 7 days without you authorizing this.
So once you hand over your credit card for the $7, you’re in for a full ride as they will start charging you month after month after your first 7 days so you don’t remember this and the amount is odd like that so you think it’s just something you bought.
By the time you actually notice this recurring charge on your credit card bill, he would have already charged you several months maybe if you’re not checking your card statements in detail each month.
THE BIGGEST SCAM YET
The worse scam product that I have seen is right there in the last point in the previous section. They make you think you’re getting “a bonus” but really they are going to start a recurring charge a week later.
Also, because it’s under the heading “bonus” you probably wouldn’t have even read it before you paid your $7 and if you read it afterwards, it’s too late, they got your credit card number.
Copy My Commissions is one of the biggest scams I’ve seen yet, and here are so many testimonials I’ve found on other review pages of this product.
These customers are complaining unfortunately on the wrong websites as the websites these complaints were found are on pages that were telling people to also stay away from this product but they are so desperate and have nowhere to go that they had to say their peace somewhere.
Here they are one after another:
I hope you can see that once you give them money, they will NOT honor their 30 day money back guarantee. This is the sleaziest tactic I’ve ever seen!
Usually the products that I’ve bought, they honor their 30 day money back guarantee no problem, no questions asked, they just refunded.
But wow, Copy My Commissions will just stall and stall until your 30 days are over and then say your guarantee period lapsed.
I hope you will not pull out your credit card for this product!!
THERE IS A REAL WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
After all this, is there hope to make money online and earn an extra income from home?
YES, there is, there is an honest way to build your business and an honest place that will really teach you everything you need to know.
They have really in-depth, step-by-step training to help you through from zero knowledge to helping you build your online business to what you want it to be.
But please remember, it will require work and action on your part, no one will do the work for you and you are there to learn for yourself.
If you are keen to really start your online business from a company that is highly reputable with over 850,000 members signed up, you need to look nowhere else but Wealthy Affiliate.
Not only, you can get started for free, they give you 2 free websites to start your online business with that includes high secured web hosting and you also get your first 10 lessons free.
Then the training you’ll get will take you through:
- How to build the initial pages on your website;
- How to write content for your website;
- How affiliate marketing works, and how it will make you money;
- How to use keywords to bring in tons of free traffic;
- Plus many more aspects to help you build a long term business!
Check out my full review of Wealthy Affiliate and an inside look at my video tour of the platform here:
I’ve been a Premium member myself since September 2016 and have not slowed down from working on my online business almost daily.
Having an online business is just like an offline business, it takes a good amount of work and dedication to see it go where it needs to go to reach your financial goals.
The community inside Wealthy Affiliate is super helpful and will see you through any questions you have and support you.
I will do the same for you and will support you in your new online journey.
I hope you will check out Wealthy Affiliate and click that green button above or sign up here with no credit card needed:
If you have any questions or thoughts whether Copy My Commissions is a scam or Wealthy Affiliate, please do not hesitate to leave me a comment below! I always reply to my lovely visitors. 🙂
Let’s make money online!