This post may contain affiliate links for more info visit my disclosure page.
Money is in the list so are you building that list with the best email marketing automation service? I use AWeber and I will let you know why this is the best email autoresponder to use for your online business.
Have you heard of “the money is in the list“? That’s because when you build an email list, you will have access to your customers and you’ll be able to send them messages directly into their inbox.
Here are the reasons why you should choose AWeber and their great features:
- Why Use An Email Autoresponder?
- Easily Create Content & Send Mass Emails
- Grow Your Email List Easily
- Easy To Get Started
WHY USE AN EMAIL AUTORESPONDER?
Building an email list these days is a must if you have an online presence because it will help you connect and grow your audience. It is also one of the best online tools to get a great return on investments!
For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you’ll get $44 in return. With that kind of return, you must invest in the best email autoresponder out on the market.
Email marketing is the best way to:
- Convert prospects into loyal customers;
- Gain brand recognition;
- Build long term relationships with your audience; and
- Easily make announcements about upcoming events and promotions.
With AWeber, you’ll be able to do all this and grow your online business even more. This really is a must have in your list of online tools you use.
EASILY CREATE CONTENT & SEND MASS EMAILS
AWeber has the following features to create email content and send it out easily:
- Drag-n-Drop Email Builder – With this builder, you can easily drop in images, videos, buttons, lists, or headlines. Creating an email to send to your whole list cannot be easier. They also have over 700 templates to choose from that can be customized to your liking so your messages will look great every time.
- Unlimited Image Storage – as you create your content and use images, there’s no limit as to how many images you can store on their platform. You will be able to make your content beautiful with right images every time and not worry about storage space.
- Broadcasts – You can send an email to your whole list or a portion of your list by how new your subscribers are. You can send it immediately or scheduled this one time blast.
- Blog Broadcasts – This is where you can automatically send your new blog posts to your email list. You can send it every time a new blog post is created or you can send it once as week, however you want to schedule your blog posts is up to you.
- Legacy Follow Up Series – this is where you can send a series of emails to your new subscribers which could be a course, a series of how-to’s, or whatever you choose. You can space them out how you’d like as well as when the first email should be sent after they join.
- Campaigns – These kinds of messages can be super tailored, you’ll be able to send the right messages to the right person at the right time. Very flexible and smart, campaigns can include multiple messages and tailored to the people you want the messages to go out to.
GROW YOUR EMAIL LIST EASILY
There are so many ways to grow your email list with AWeber and I will list the features here:
Sign Up Forms:
You can add or remove the fields you want like just first name, full name, and/or email address.
There are many Thank You Page options as well including smart video and audio versions.
You can easily import your previous list of subscribers without the need for them to reconfirm their subscription.
It’s so easy, it’s literally just a flip of a switch. This will allow you to move your list to AWeber without losing any subscribers which is great news.
The reporting at AWeber is in-depth and provides you with plenty of stats to check who’s opened their email, clicking, downloading, and buying.
You’ll be able to segment your reporting to see who’s doing what to analyze the impact of your email campaigns.
Third Party Integration:
Most popular are Facebook, WordPress, LeadPages, and PayPal. However, they also have these as well:
- Content management / monitor systems: Rainmaker, Drupal, Launch Effect, Cyfe, Dasheroo, Geckoboard, and Raven Tools.
- Social media apps: Heyo, Short Stack, ViralSweep, Rafflecopter, Gleam, Contest Domination, and Antavo.
- E-Commerce apps: WooCommerce, Etsy, Stripe, Shopify, MoonClerk, Magento, StoreYa, Bigcommerce, Gumroad, UltraCart, Selz, @Pay, 2Checkout, ClickBank, and Zaxaa.
- Landing Pages / Lead Generation apps: SumoMe, OptimizePress, Unbounce, MEG, Lander, Instapage, Wishpond, OptinMonster, Digioh, MailMunch, PadiAct, Justuno, and so many more.
- There are also 18 apps for customer relationship plus 42 other apps.
With so many intergrated apps, you don’t have any problems using AWeber!
EASY TO GET STARTED
AWeber really has the best to support team available as well to help you every step of the way. You can access the 7 days a week and they respond to your email quickly.
You can start for free here for the first 30 days so you can test out the whole platform before you buy.
Their pricing starts at $19/month for the first 500 subscribers and they go all the way up to $149/month for 10,001 – 25,000 subscribers. Anything more than that, you can get a quote from them.
Although some other email responders have free plans, they have much more restrictions on affiliate marketing in your email blasts.
You get the same functionalities no matter how many subscribers you have, so the price is just tied to the amount of subscribers you have.
I know I’ve been loving their service since I’ve started with them and have really no complaints. They are a well known brand since 1998 and I’ve seen so many other successful bloggers use them as well.
They also have a great affiliate program that has a recurring commission structure and you can earn commissions on the lifetime of your referrals!
So what are you waiting for? Test drive AWeber today and click the “First month free” banner below!
Try AWeber free for 30 days! – AWeber Communications
Let’s make money online!