This post may contain affiliate links for more info visit my disclosure page.
In this article, I will show you how to make 100 dollars per day by blogging and I will show you 7 steps to a successful blog.
If you read until the end of the article there are going to be more helpful tips on how to make your blog even more successful.
I have been doing this since 2016 and I have been making a good full-time income by working from home.
Before I get into the 7 steps I want to share with you some other important steps and information which are crucial for building a successful blog.
So without further ado, let’s get into it:
- Why A Blog?
- How To Make Money With A Blog
- How To Build Your Blog
- How Do You Find Affiliate Products
- 7 Steps To A Successful Blog
- Tips For Success
If You Haven’t Made Any Or Much Money Online Yet,
See The Secret Weapon To My Success:
Why A Blog?
Here are some reasons why you should consider making money with a blog:
- Online Asset: It is an online asset that you will be building, that you will own 100% because you will own the domain, just like I own my domain workanywherenow.com. Unlike, social media accounts or YouTube accounts where they can shut you down.
- Attracts its own visitors: It is made to attract its own visitors if built the right way, having a blog is really powerful and it can actually attract its own visitors 24/7, so it’s worth it to build a blog and have it work for you.
- Passive Income: As it can attract its own visitors 24/7 it means it can earn anytime also, creating a passive online income stream. That is one of the biggest benefits of having a blog, I get to earn anytime, I work on my own schedule and do the work in my own time and it makes me money over and over again.
- Ease of entry: Making a blog is one of the easiest ways to build an online business because there is not a lot involved as you are just writing and producing content as well as having a super low cost to it.
How To Make Money With A Blog
Here are 5 ways that you can make money with your blog:
- Display Ads: Add display ads to your blog, once it has visitors coming to your blog, once it starts generating its own visitors, you can easily start making money using display ads. So Google Adsense is a popular one that a lot of people start with and as you grow there are also other better ad networks that will pay you to put their ads as you have higher traffic.
- Create Your Own Product: You can create your own handmade products, you can get products made for you, or you can even sell digital products so basically sell anything once you start having a lot of traffic on your website.
- Guest Posts: Once you start having traffic, you can also earn money by getting people guest post on your blog, they will pay you to post on your blog, I have done this on my blog as well.
- Sponsored Posts: You can actually get companies and brands to pay you to do posts for them or review their products and you can earn this way as well. And you will earn money per posts.
- Affiliate Marketing: This is my favorite, it is another easy way for you to make a lot more money by promoting other people’s products, and this is what I mainly use to make money with my blog, all you have to do is sign up to affiliate programs for free to get affiliate links for products.
What you are doing with affiliate marketing is basically you are just promoting and recommending other people’s products on your blog. With the affiliate links on your site, visitors can use that link to buy that product, and when they do, you will be able to earn a commission.
How To Build Your Blog
Here are a few things to know while building your blog:
- Niche Topic: You need to zone in on the topic of our blog rather than keeping it general, your website should be known for your topic. People will know that when they go to your site, they will get the answers to that specified topic. So you always need to narrow down to certain niche topics.
- Create Blog Posts That Provide Value: If the purpose of your niche is to help people with their problems, to give them the answers to what they are searching for on the internet, or to help them fix something, it will create value to your content.
- What Can You Show People: Using a blog, you really need to show people how to do things so you can really recommend products for them and also earn money that way. If you help people with their problems, they will trust you and buy the products that you recommend.
- Answering People’s Questions In Your Niche: You can know what kind of questions people are asking by just going to Google, you can just type in one question and Google will show you suggestions on other questions people are asking on that specific topic. Then you can write blog posts for each of those questions and this is how you will get more topics for your blog.
For example, a blog about new moms, this is a very specific topic, you need to think about what you can write to help new moms, or when they are getting ready for a baby.
If you write good content and you help them, you will be able to recommend products for the baby and the mom, like food, strollers, and they will trust you and buy them, which will let you earn a commission.
How Do You Find Affiliate Products
I will show you 5 networks that a lot of people visit in order to find products to affiliate, they have a huge variety of products in different industries so it will not be a problem to find products no matter what niche you are focusing on.
These affiliate networks will help you find products in your niche, so you just go to any of these and look for your topic that you want to build your blog on and see what kind of products there are.
Another easy way to find products in your niche is simply by going to Google and type in your niche plus affiliate program, then you can even get more affiliate programs because a lot of businesses have their own affiliate program.
It is better if you research both ways and get affiliate links so you can earn more and have more options.
7 Steps To A Successful Blog
Step 1: Domain Name
You want something short, something memorable, something easy for people to go back to and remember. Sometimes you can use your name and your niche together to come up with something catchy. You can get a domain name by clicking on this link.
Step 2: Web Hosting
That is how your blog is going to be live on the internet, you need your blog to be hosted somewhere. Click here to get a web host.
Step 3: Keyword Research
As this is the beginning phrase of how you are going to be building your blog, you want to find keywords that you can be ranked for easily. You do not want to write for really high competitive keywords.
Keywords are basically words that people search for on search engines such as Google, to look for things, so if you are using those same words on your content on your blog, that is how you will be ranked on search engines very easily.
When you get on the first page of Google, that is how you will get tons of search engine traffic, attract tons of visitors and that is how you can earn consistently.
Step 4: Write Blog Posts
Write your blog posts based on the keywords that you researched and write content that is valuable to the people in your niche.
If your content is useful and helpful to your audience, your blog will be trusted for information and people will be more inclined to buy products that you recommended.
Step 5: SEO
After you have written your posts you need to make sure that you are using SEO, Search Engine Optimization, on your posts.
This part is really important, you have to make your posts search engine friendly.
Make sure you have at least these SEO strategies:
- Add one or two images on your posts
- Make sure you have a good SEO title and good SEO descriptions
- You also need to make sure you have links on your article to other external websites and internal links, which tells Google that you are willing to send people off your blog to other places, as well as helping your audience with more articles on your site.
Step 6: Promote
Once you are published you need to promote your work, especially if you are just beginning.
When you are beginning your blog, Google and other search engines just do not want to rank you yet, they want to know if you are going to stick around and provide awesome content. They do not really give you much attention until you are a little bit older blog.
It will grow faster if you promote your blog, you can show people your blog on social media, you can go to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
You can make YouTube videos about your blog and embed them in your blog posts, that is another way you can rank your blog posts on search engines.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel to see what kind of content I post.
You can also follow me on TikTok to see how I promote my blog on other social media as well.
Step 7: Rinse And Repeat Steps 3-6
You need to kind of keep going and repeat steps 3 to 6 until you start making good money with your blog and then you can slow down your schedule a little bit.
Steps 3 to 6 are really important for any kind of blog, especially in the very beginning, if you want to make money from it.
Tips For Success
Here are 3 tips to ensure success with your blog:
- Patience: Results take time and you need patience, I have seen so many people quit because it is taking too long to get results, so you need to keep in mind that you will not see success unless you keep going.
- Consistency: You need to be publishing content consistently while waiting for the results. For those bloggers who do, those are the ones that will win big at the end because those are the type of people that will keep putting effort and taking actions to achieve results.
- Get Help: I have seen people not get help and say that it does not work, it is important that you know when to get help and get the support when you need it.
The best way to get help is by getting the same training that I used to make my blog a success.
I have been using this training since 2016, click on this link below to get to the exact training that I used and you will also be able to make a full-time online income and have a passive online income stream:
This is what I do online and what makes me a full-time online income every single month and you can learn from the exact training I used and still use today.
If you have any questions or thoughts regarding how to make 100 dollars per day by blogging or anything else, please do not hesitate to leave me a comment below. I always reply to my readers! 🙂
Let’s make money online!