This post may contain affiliate links for more info visit my disclosure page.
There are certainly many ways to make a quick buck on the internet and Inbox Dollars is where you can do it at but is Inbox Dollars legit?
Is it going to shut your account down when you try to payout like so many other sites?
My review will go into the details about how you can earn money on there and show you if they pay out or not.
I have reviewed many of these types of sites and can tell if something’s fishy or not so let’s get to it.
My Inbox Dollars review will be broken down like this:
- What Is Inbox Dollars?
- How Inbox Dollars Works
- Pros & Cons of Inbox Dollars
- Is Inbox Dollars Legit?
- An Option To Make Even More Money
If You Don’t Want To Waste Anymore Time On Surveys,
See My #1 Recommended Way of Making Money Online:
WHAT IS INBOX DOLLARS?
Program Name: Inbox Dollars
Price: Free (Plus $5 Sign Up Bonus!)
Owner: CotterWeb Enterprises, Inc.
Recommended? Yes (and no, I’ll explain below)
Inbox Dollars is a platform where you can earn money doing online activities on their website.
The online activities are easy things like taking on offers, playing games, searching the web, completing surveys, downloading coupons and even reading emails.
The main thing to do at Inbox Dollars is completing the surveys and offers because they work with many brands that go to them to get your opinion on their products or services.
Inbox Dollars needs members like you and me to offer our opinions and do the online activities that their clients want us to do.
When you complete a survey or a task, you will earn real cash for it and not points.
Everyone loves doing this kind of online activities so that they can earn some extra cash on the side.
You won’t be making a huge amount of money here but it’s a good side thing if you just want to waste some time but also make a little money while doing that.
This one is similar to Swagbucks which has a sign up bonus as well if you want to add those to your list of sites to earn from.
Let’s take a look on how it all works.
HOW INBOX DOLLARS WORKS
It’s definitely not that difficult to figure out how to use Inbox Dollars and how it works.
First of all, you’ll make a quick $5 just for signing up and confirming your email so that’s an easy bonus.
Many people forget to confirm their email and that’s a waste of $5 if you can’t find that link to confirm your email. They send it to you as soon as you sign up.
Then, once you’re inside, you have 10 activities that you can do to earn money at Inbox Dollars:
- Surveys – Many brands like to know what consumers think about their products or services so you will be doing them a favor and get paid for it to let them know what you think. You can do surveys through their two partners: Peanut Labs Surveys and Tap Research. How much you make these surveys range from $0.10 – $2.00 and you can do about 10 a day. If you get disqualified for a survey, you can still win with Billy’s spin and win so no time will be a total waste.
- Offers – If you take on a trial of a product or sign up for some subscription, you can earn that way as well. Like you can sign up for Kobo Audibooks for free and listen to some books with your free membership and earn $2.00 for it. However, some offers are not free and may ask you to pay after a trial period or pay for shipping fees to try a sample product, so you must be careful in reading what offers will be available for you.
- Playing Games – You can play games like Bejeweled, Super Plinko, or Wheel of Fortune and earn money for your games while you play. Some games offer you bonuses if you put in a certain amount of money so it’s easy this way to get some extra credit for your games. There is even a section for casino games as well so you can have some fun playing the slots.
- Search The Web – I don’t know what’s easier than make money from searching the web like you already do. I mean, you won’t get paid too much here for your searches, just up to about $0.15 a day or you get sweepstake tickets but the search only takes about 30 seconds a day to do. You’re only allowed to search 4 times a day. The search will need to be done through their search engine on their site or in their app.
- Easy Cash – Easy Cash is a section on their website that pulls in all the free offers and things you can do to make easy money without pulling out your credit card. Therefore, it filters out for you all the ones that you need to pay something for, so it’s good you’ll just get a page of free offers.
- Coupons – If you like clipping coupons, then this is for you. They have pages of coupons to clip from and all you have to do is click on “clip”, print out the coupons, get a text for a verification code, and then redeem them for 10 cents each. There are literally pages and pages of coupons available here which is very nice.
- Online Shopping – Who doesn’t love cash back? Inbox Dollars now have cash back offers for shopping at your favorites brands like Walmart, Gap, Disney, Kohl’s, and much more. There is even a whole section for Groupon offers as well. All the offers vary in how much cash back you can get like the shopping at brand stores, you can get about 1% – 4% cash back of what you spend. For Groupon, you can get anywhere from 50 cents to $5 cash back so it’s worth looking into.
- Watch TV – Well, I guess these are like ads you can play and watch on their site so you can earn a few pennies here and there. You’re not going to earn much doing this activity but at least it’s something you can play in the background to make a few pennies.
- PaidEmails – Yes, it’s true you can get paid just by reading the emails they send from “PaidEmails” and all you have to do is click on the link inside those emails to get credit for it and the link will take you to an offer that you can complete but you don’t have to. You will get the credit in your account regardless if you complete the offer or not. The credit is not very much, only a penny or two, and your account must be active to receive these paid emails.
- Refer Your Friends & Family – If you like Inbox Dollars and want to share with your friends and family, then this is a good one for you to check out because for every dollar your referrals earn, you will earn 10% of their earnings. This is a great way to earn money without doing anything.
As you can see, there are plenty of ways for your to make money on Inbox Dollars and if you go on there everyday to do a little bit, you can probably collect some pocket money by the end of the month.
How Do You Get Paid Out At Inbox Dollars?
There is a minimum pay out amount of $30 and each of the payout will come with a $3 processing fee, unless they had an offer to waive that fee for you.
You can get paid in three ways:
- Inbox Dollars eCard – Allows you to shop at certain brands like Target, Kohl’s, AMC, and much more. You can get this eCard the same day you request it and you can use it to shop online or in-store.
- Prepaid Visa card – This is also going to be an electronic Visa card and if you want a real card sent to you, you will have to pay an additional $3, making it $6 for this option.
- Check – You can also get paid with a check in the mail which can take up to 14 days to receive.
These offers are not that bad and they also have sweepstakes you can enter as well to win prizes or more cash.
Just wish they had quicker cash delivery like PayPal or Direct Deposit.
PROS & CONS OF INBOX DOLLARS
Like most of these types of sites, there will be some pros and cons for each and some of them are common amongst these types of Get-Paid-To sites.
- $5 Sign up bonus
- Earn cash not points, no need to convert
- Many ways to earn
- Many offers available
- Good reputation
- Very low effort to make money
- 3 options to choose from for payouts
- Easy to use the site
- Easy way to make money for doing things you already do
- Low paying for a lot of the activities
- Won’t earn much even if you put in lots of earns
- No potential to earn more
- Some activities need you to spend money to earn
- No PayPal option
- Not a good source of dependable income
- Accounts may lock or deleted for no reason
- $3 processing fee is quite high for what you get to earn on the site
- The info you provide them is sold to other parties
- May receive more junk mail
IS INBOX DOLLARS LEGIT?
After my research of Inbox Dollars, I could conclude that this is a legitimate site and that they have a lot less problems that most of the other GPT sites I’ve reviewed.
I also really like the variety of things you can do to earn money but some of them are not “earning” money but just a cash back.
Though, I’ve never seen that Groupon option before on a site like this so that’s pretty cool. If you are going to buy things anyway, then there are good ways on Inbox Dollars to get some money back for your purchases that you otherwise wouldn’t get so that’s pretty cool.
On the other hand, you don’t want to spend money to make money this way because you’ll never be in the black and always in the red since the amount you have to spend will always be more than what you will earn.
Therefore, I conclude that this Inbox Dollars is good for earning some extra cash on the side, like very little, but if that’s all you want, then I recommend you to go for it and sign up here.
However, if you’re one who is looking to make much more money than that, something you can depend on, and actually want to make a living online like I do, then Inbox Dollars and the other two are highly not recommended.
AN OPTION TO MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY
While making side money is cool, but if you want to make some real money that you and your family can depend on for vacation money or another stream of income, then you’ll need something more involved and bigger.
You see, I find that a lot of people who use GPT sites are those who just want to make a quick buck and use the easy way out but easy way out never amounts to anything worth having.
Having something worth while and making money to replace your day job will require some good work effort and put in the time it needs to build such an asset for you.
I have done just that and I learned it all on a training platform that I owe my whole online business to.
Find out what I do and what I use to make my living online in my free guide here:
It’s definitely something you can learn as well since I’m able to do it and believe me, I’m no one special, just a stay at home mom trying to add another income stream to my family’s finances.
You can build your online business based on whatever topic you like and you’ll have plenty of help as well from me plus a community of like-minded people.
You will also get to try this all for FREE as there is a free option that you don’t even have to pull out your credit card for.
If you want to really make money online, this is the way to go, and I’ve been doing this since Sep/16.
Stop wasting time on surveys and start building your future today!
If you have any questions or thoughts regarding whether Inbox Dollars is legit or anything else, please do not hesitate to leave me a comment below. I always reply to my readers! 🙂
Let’s make money online!