This post may contain affiliate links for more info visit my disclosure page.
If you are looking for online work from home opportunities for stay at home moms, then you need to be very careful about what you choose.
I have reviewed hundreds of different programs, systems, and platforms on my website here and most of them are either outright scams or very low quality at best.
The internet is really plagued with get-rich-quick schemes and it’s getting harder and harder to find legitimate work at home opportunities.
However, don’t get too down because I have the solution for you but I want to educate you on this whole making money online thing if you are just starting out your search.
You will come across many things and I want to warn you of the red flags to look for as well.
Let’s now check out the following sections:
- What Is Truly Available For Stay At Home Moms?
- Red Flags To Look Out For During Your Search
- How I Have Been Able To Make A 4 Digit Online Income
If You Don’t Want To Waste Anymore Time On Scams,
See My #1 Recommended Way of Making Money Online:
WHAT IS TRULY AVAILABLE FOR STAY AT HOME MOMS?
If you do a search about make money online, you will come up with a lot of different things.
The different types of tings you could do out there to make money could be quite varied from really easy to really hard.
The more hard it is, the more money you’ll make from it, the less time and easy it is, the less money you make with it.
There is no easy money to be made online I can tell you this from experience but you will be running into a lot of very low quality products and even scams if you’re not careful because they will use making money quick to lure you.
- Get paid filling out surveys
- Get paid doing online tasks
- Get paid doing surfing the net
- Get paid shopping
- Create online shops
- Create courses to teach others
- Social Media Influencer
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
I actually compiled a list of legit opportunities you could do from home here if you want to take a look, it really depends on how much you want to earn.
If you’re looking to make something significant that your family could depend on for extra cash, then having your own online business is the ticket.
Those “get paid to” sites don’t offer that much and really a waste of time, you have no high earning potentials to doing little tasks online.
When you build your own online business, you could build it as big or as small as you want but the point is that you could control your own destiny with it and that’s the power of owning your own online business.
That is what I have done and this website makes me a 4 digit online income every month.
However, when looking for an opportunity you must be very careful what you go for because a lot of the programs/systems out there are not what they seem.
A lot of these programs and systems are marketed unethically and, once you buy in, you most likely won’t get anything that will make you the kind of money shown in their sales video.
I’ll go into this more in the next section.
RED FLAGS TO LOOK OUT FOR DURING YOUR SEARCH
There will be systems out there that will look like it’s a great opportunity but in reality you are really getting ripped off.
When you look for make money online opportunities you may sign up for this email list or that email list, once you do, you’ll be marketed a ton of other offers, be very careful about these.
You will be going to sites that have a sales video on it that could be claiming you could make a ton of money in a very short time.
You will be marketed with easy systems that you don’t have to do a lot of work (so they say) and that you don’t need to know anything.
But really, a lot of these products and systems won’t do you any good.
Red Flags To Watch Out For
- Over-Hyped Income Claims In A Short Amount of Time – This is #1 red flag, no legitimate business will tell you that you could earn hundreds or thousands a day in your first weeks or months. Making money online doesn’t work that way.
- Little To No Information About The System – If you see a sales video that just talks about how much money you’ll making or how much they have been making but tell you little to nothing about what you’ll be involved with, run away!
- Limited Amount Of Availability – These scammers will use this scarcity tactic to make you buy now and buy today, so don’t trust these fake counters because they will never limit the amount of money they will take from you.
- No Owner Contact Or Support – You will see that the shady, low quality products to scams will never have the real owner in the sales video or have their real names anywhere. I have proven in so many product reviews that they use fake names and stock images to pose as themselves.
- No Free Trial & Must Provide Credit Card – Any legit system or tool will provide you with a free trial of some sort, scams will not do this, they will lure you in with get rich quick schemes and take your money first.
- Fake News Logos – If you see news logos or they are claiming that they are in the media, check to see if they are linked to any real stories. Most likely these news logos are not linked because nobody is really talking about them in the news.
There are a few more sign you could read about here in this post and see where one of my readers told me she wasn’t careful and got herself into $15K+ in debt.
Another thing is that if you have a program promising you high commissions in the 4 to 5 figures, be VERY CAREFUL.
A system offering such high commissions only mean one thing, high ticket offer program but these high ticket programs never tell you the true cost of these systems.
These high ticket systems usually work very much like what I talk about in this post here, where I show that you will have to also SPEND thousands of dollars upfront before even getting started.
That post I just linked to, that company asked me to take down my review, why?
I guess since people are reading my review and finding out the TRUE COSTS, these potential customers of their didn’t end up signing up so I guess their sales have gone down of reviews like mine so they threatened me with a cease & desist letter from their lawyer.
The lengths these guys will go to shut us up, not only that I get harassed by other product owners who get upset that I expose their schemes and scams.
I’m sorry but I will always walk in the light and educate people out there of the various horrible things I’ve personally seen.
Fortunately, there’s still light at the end of the tunnel.
2 years ago I was able to find a legitimate training platform that offered me a training platform that had comprehensive, step-by-step lessons you can follow and do tasks along with the lessons to learn how to build an online business using a business model I’ve always loved: affiliate marketing.
If done right, it could really provide you with the income you’ve been looking for and a lifestyle that suits stay at home moms.
It’s a lot of work but what great rewards in life doesn’t require hard work?
I can tell you this, the training on that platform works as I’m living proof but it was not easy to get there. It took 19 months for me to break 4 digits.
But since I have broke 4 digits, my income has been increasing each month and last month, I have made enough to be half way to my next goal of hitting 5 figures.
Find out how my online business works, what I do, and see my income proof in my free guide here:
You will learn that you can check everything out for FREE since the training platform has a lifetime free membership until you want to upgrade to Premium.
With your free membership, you don’t need to submit any credit card info and you will be able to get free lessons, business tools to use, and 2 free websites.
My free guide also shows you how you could get me to be YOUR Personal Coach!
Have someone who’s already done it and made the training work to lead and guide you in the right direction! You could get on the path of success much faster than navigating on your own.
I’m a stay at home mom just like you so if I could do it, why can’t you?
If you want to own your very own money making asset, then start building your future today!
If you have any questions or thoughts regarding work from home opportunities for stay at home moms or anything else, please do not hesitate to leave me a comment below. I always reply to my readers! 🙂
Let’s make money online!